I seek to integrate yoga principles and practice into everyday ‘householder’ life supporting others to make changes and find ease in mind and body through the prescription of movement, breath awareness exercises, sound, meditation and reflection practices specifically suited to individual needs.
After over 20 years of exploring yoga and other mindful practices such as Feldenkrais, Qi Qung, Alexander Technique whilst working in the arts, in 2015 I qualified as a yoga teacher with Yoga Campus. I studied further with Ganesh Mohan qualifying in 2017 with Svastha Yoga.
Reiki came into my life quite by chance in a workplace setting. Intitially sceptical, the affect of Reiki treatment was so profound I never forgot it. I went on to study with Pat Connell in 2013 and with Marilyn Heginbotham in 2016.
- Lahari & Nadisadhana, Svastha Yoga, on-line training 27 June – 11 July, 6 hours, 2020
- Donna Farhi, Coming Back to Our Senses, Manchester, 24-28 June 2019
- Sound for Wellbeing, Nitya Mohan, Manchester, 8 & 9 June, 2019
- Yoga for Svastha: Teacher Training and Personal Well-Being Program, Svastha Yoga, 3 week intensive, 200 hours, 2017
- Yoga for Menopause Support, Uma Dinsmore-Tuli, Yoga Campus, 6 hours, January 2017
- Mindfulness for Health, Breathworks, Buddhist Centre, 8 weeks, 20 hours, October – December 2016
- Reiki , Usui System of Natural Healing Level Two, Marilyn Higginbotham, July 2016
- Donna Farhi, 5 day intensive, Manchester, June 2016
- Embodied Voice & Yoga, Living Yoga, Dublin, 19-24 February 2016
- Peter Blackaby, Intelligent Yoga, Whittle, 28 & 29 November, 2015
- AG & Indra Mohan, Yogic Mindfulness, Glasgow, 12 & 13 September, 2015
- Teacher Training Diploma, Yoga Campus, 18 month course, 200 hours, March 2014 – July 2015
- Tias Little, The Wisdom of the Subtle Body, Life Centre, London 4-8 November 2014
- Reiki, Usui System of Natural Healing, Level One, Pat Connell, 22 & 23 September 2013
- Donna Farhi, The Heart Aroused, Yoga intensive, 9-13 September, Manchester, 2011